Author Posts

June 6, 2016 at 6:20 am

@lovern is that the tea from the garden that can purify our face or any kind of tea available ready to buy in the market? I love home remedy products to personal care. I would want to try this.

I am not a tea drinker, but I am aware of the advantage we get from it especially when it is about our health.

June 6, 2016 at 6:31 am

@grecy, sis, I think processed tea has no or less effect on face cleaning and purifying.Processed tea might have added chemical, I  do not know. There is best to purify a face that is by using

DALACIN C 60 ml to be mixed into White Eskinol . One capsule to mixed with white Eskinol the medium size one. My students thanked me after all her pimples disappeared and her face now so clear and smooth.

June 6, 2016 at 7:01 pm

@lovern/

oh really??

That is a natural remedy for pimples!

Must try one day

Thanks for your tips

June 8, 2016 at 7:19 pm

@lovern, what’s Dalacin C for? Can we buy it over the counter? This is interesting and I’d like to try your remedy. 🙂

June 11, 2016 at 5:43 am

@Rachz, Hi sis? Sorry for the late reply. I do not have internet at home for 2 days. I went to Globe yesterday and I am now on the go to reply you,hehehe. Dalacin C is a capsule that cures pain in the internal and external parts of the body. It is also proven very effective for cleaning the face  or to have this as cleansing liquid nightly as long as the face has plenty of pimples.I had pimples when I was a teenager and my friend, a nurse told me to cure my pimples through Dalacin C. The advisable size is 60 ml and to be diluted to Eskinol the medium size, and cotton. My face became clearer and all pimples disappeared and never cane back.

June 11, 2016 at 5:47 am

@grecy, hi sis? Sorry for the late reply no internet at home for 2 days. About the tea mentioned here, it should be fresh not the processed.Do you some pimples? Better buy Dalacin C capsule in a pharmacy 60 ml then dilute it to Eskinol medium size. Use cotton to clean the face. You’ll see your face becomes clean and super flawless after few weeks. I had pimples before and only this capsule cured and eliminated the pimples in full blast,LOL.