Author Posts

December 12, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Girls education is so limited in some of African counties, because of the the parents, family, group, society. community, etc. did not believe in sending the girls to school. It is their believe that they were created or born to cook and to be doing local business.

But thank God for the enlightenment being given to the parents on the issue of girls education.  I want to encourage us to write more contents about this issue for the entire world to read, most especially African countries

December 12, 2016 at 11:05 pm

A good article which is well appreciated. I hope you have read the article which I have written yesterday about this issue. Not only in African countries this is the same case in the underdeveloped and the developing countries of the world. It would be of interest to you that if the leaders of the particular countries and the heads of the state take a powerful position about this issue you will see that there will be lots of change and more girl children will come out of their homes supported by their parents to study and take part in the development process of the country.

It has to be highlighted that if the society sees girls earning good incomes and having higher education every family in the country despite having their problems and other social issues will make a step forward to educate the girl child. Government’s have to give incentives for women’s development and studies by providing free education. If this is done and female literacy goes up you will see the change happening for the better. One more thing is to increase adult literacy program especially among elder women. If they become aware about the advantages of education they will see to it that their daughters too study.

December 13, 2016 at 12:56 am

Yes, you are talking the way I see it, in fact female need incentive and a lot of encouragement from both government and non-governmental organization. Free Education, scholarship awards even up till their university level.