Author Posts

June 12, 2016 at 2:31 pm

In my city, we usually celebrate Flower Festival. The farmers in the city showcased their skills in gardening. That’s the reason why people from different places love to witness the festivity. The celebration consumes the whole month of February annually. It is really fun to see the different flowers used in floats, parades, landscapes and the like.

June 12, 2016 at 2:55 pm

@Shavkat

We have these kind of shows in our country too. I have been to some. I even participated in a flower arrangement contest and got second prize.  The name of the flower arrangement was sunrise.

I used green moss for the base which was spread on pebbles (at different levels) to give it a contoured   effect. I placed a large sunflower half hidden in the moss and behind the sunflower I placed thick elongated leaves which had a white line in their centre to depict rays.  I do not have the picture unfortunately.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  bestwriter.

June 12, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Farmers works hard if they have share then i’m happy for them

June 12, 2016 at 4:55 pm

@bestwriter Wow!I think you did a great job in making your floral arrangement. I hope you can share the photo of it.

June 12, 2016 at 5:12 pm

@Shavkat  Sorry I do not have that photo with me.

June 12, 2016 at 5:16 pm

@bestwriter It is okay, my dear friend. I am sure if you will going to have one for the next competition. It will be worth keeping photos.

June 12, 2016 at 9:37 pm

@shohana I also appreciate the efforts of the farmers. Why? Without the efforts from them, we can have our staple foods on the table.