Author Posts

February 25, 2017 at 6:41 am

We get to think small of ourselves maybe because of our background or what we grew up hearing those around say…..in most situation we refuse to hear the what we are suppose to hear and this leaves us in a very bad shape.

Your daily equivalent is a minimum of a dollar,so ask yourself how many dollars have you being leaving behind? From the day you started feeling like you are now responsible.

Don’t get pushed away by people’s feelings and thought because every time you pay so much attention to what people say about your life you get to forget to apply the right principles at that point in time.

February 26, 2017 at 8:33 am

It is always a blank cheque that we are allocated to each day,how much you can generate  on a daily bases is nt restricted to the amount but it is restricted by individuals ability, which is either to focus,desire etc. What you make each day depends on you knowing what you want and why you want it.

February 26, 2017 at 8:47 am

Most people feel much comfortable making an assessment of their total income at the end of the month,this is not said to be wrong but it makes you fail to identify if something is going wrong or not as well as seeing your growth ahead of time;for instance if you do a daily assessment of your daily returns, you should be able to tell if you are growing or not,regardless of you waiting till the end of the month. Also if need for taking some measures when you get to find out that your daily returns are not as expected,you will end up preventing running at a loss for the remaining days of that month.

February 26, 2017 at 11:42 am

I think we get desperate because we are not sure if how much we have to save. And we are also not sure how much money we need in long term. So those type of small things do count. I think saving moderately and also enjoying the life is the key.

February 26, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Bt come to think of it,if you know how much you are able to make daily,you be able to constructively draw out how much you spend on a daily bases. But we need to first of all know how much is our wat daily.

February 26, 2017 at 12:10 pm

The question is still,how much is your wages? This is what we draw down to be our take home every day,regardless of what we have spent during the course/progress of the day.

From the statistics drawn,we should have at least 1$ at the end of every day activities,either as a self employed or an employee.

February 26, 2017 at 12:55 pm

I think wages often change during the season. For example summer and holidays bring more wages to me. But rest of the year, it is not much. Also expenses pile up. And this in turn makes it harder for me to get back to normal track. Wages if saved properly can help but at some point in time we need to get a raise.

February 26, 2017 at 6:34 pm

Is true that wages fluctuates, that can only make us feel the sense of making more when ever we can and not to go below what we make per time.

Make it a habit that your wages is what you pay yourself and not just what you got for the day. This wages does not necessarily mean what you are beinh paid,because in most cases you will have to make it the money you consciously pay yourself  out of what you got for the day.