Author Posts

June 4, 2017 at 10:45 am

Do you read books, novels etc. on a variety of topics. Or do you stick to a few favorites?

June 4, 2017 at 11:12 am

I stick on fantasy, though I love to try other genres as well. I mean I’m a Harry Potter fan, but I also tried the thriller “Night of the Fox.” And now I’m reading young adults.

June 8, 2017 at 9:02 am

Thanks for responding Mamerto.

January 12, 2018 at 2:08 pm

I like to read fiction and non-fiction. Right now I’m reading a non-fiction book about Hygge, a Danish phenomenon which is really interesting and teaches you lots about Danish culture.

January 12, 2018 at 2:37 pm

I love to read non fiction books. It makes my day complete and I am getting a lot of lessons that I can use in everyday life.

January 15, 2018 at 6:54 pm

I do read any topics but what most appealing to me is adventure, scifi, detective, documentary, among others. I do have a good like on biographies or success stories of rich and famous, and known personalities in the various fields of education, economics, science, government, and parental and family.

April 20, 2018 at 6:03 pm

I’m an avid reader and while I have rather eclectic tastes in books, I really love a good mystery with a supernatural tilt. I’m also an author and am constantly trying to improve my craft. What types of books do y’all enjoy?